Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vacation Fever!!!!

 I am so ready for vacation!!!!! But before I leave, I have to finish projects for CHA and other obligations on my design teams. I have been scrapping pictures from last summer and it has given me the itch to travel!!!! My first set of travel plans include our Fourth of July trip to Pineville, LA. While I'm there I am going to try to swing by and see one of my favorite scrappers, Aphra Bolyer. She doesn't know that yet cause she is currently on vacation as we speak. Then, July 8th and 9th will I will be working at the Houston Scrapbook Convention. Yippiieee!!!!! I will be working at the Red Bee helping with the "make n take" table for SRM Stickers....so excited!!!! So, if you are in the area, come see me! After all that scrappy fun, I am leaving for my hometown, Monroe, LA. That is when I plan to meet up with another scrappy friend, Frances Sylvia!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!! I am so thrilled to meet her...can't wait!!!!! So, can you see why I am ready to hit the road???? Speaking of the road, take a look at these fab papers I found at my lss. Simple stories has this awesome travel line and I found the perfect pics for these papers.


Next, is our annual beach vacation which will be in August as it has been for the last 2 years. This is my brother and his daughter during our huge photo shoot at the end of trip. We always take family pictures with coordinating colors. I used a mix of MME and Crate Paper. These two lines mix really well together while creating this layout. I really like the way it turned out.
Well, that's all I got for now. Hope you have a wonderful scrappy day!!!!!

1 comment:

Shona said...

I have a bit of vacation fever too :( lol......these are both gorgeous :)