Monday, June 6, 2011

Loops and Scoops

I am so thrilled to announce the new line, Loops and Scoops, by Best Creation. It has inspired me to scrap pictures that were forever put on the back burner. You know, those pictures that you think you will hold on to until that perfect paper line comes out but that perfect paper line never comes????!!!!! Well here it is....

 Don't you just love it????!!!! It has everything you need for many different themes of FUN!!!!! Today me and the DT got to use any Becky Fleck PageMap sketch to help introduce this amazing new line.


 On this layout I focused on just the ICE CREAM...Abigail, Lauren and their friend got to enjoy some Italian ice cream, GELATO, while we were in Destin, FL. See, I told you, you can scrap many different themes with this line.



Here is another layout I made....I have to admit, this one makes me (sniff sniff) a little weepy and soft. Very fun memories.....

See what I mean...now doesn't that layout make you feel all mushy inside??? Anyway, I hope you love this line as much as I do. So many options, so much FUN!!!!!!! If you get a chance, drop by the Best Creation blog and see what the rest of the DT created HERE.


Have a Wonderful Day!!!!!



1 comment:

Hemet Solar Panels said...

Great share, thanks for writing this