Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Splash Time


I told you I would be back again! This time Best Creation and Helmar partnered up to make these fab acrylic albums!!!! This was one of the most fun projects I have ever done. I used the new "Splash Fun" line to create my album. Summer time at the pool or the beach is a favorite past time for me and my family, so it was easy for me to come up with several fun pictures to make my album. I know I will treasure this for years to come. Let me know what you think!!!!!

Oh and if you want a closer look, click on the picture to check out all the smaller details of the album.








Now, did you catch the SRM stickers on there too? Cool HuH???? I just love the way they help the pictures tell a story. At least that's what I think. Ok, well I hope you enjoyed my album and I hope I have inspired you to maybe do one of your own. It was really easy once I got started. Until next time....Happy Scrappin!!!!

 

3 comments:

kana said...

I totally love this album!! This is really fun!!

Michelle McClure said...

What a fun acrylic album! I love the colors and the embellishments that you used.

Julie Bonner said...

This is so cute Kim - love it!!!