Sunday, June 26, 2011

Congrats Landon!!!!

Happy Sunday Scrappers!!!!!! I just wanted to stop in and share a layout of my parents with my son, Landon. My very handsome, very sweet boy, Landon, graduated from high school back in May. He is also now working, living with his best friends, and leading a productive life all by his lonesome. I on the other hand am still trying to adjust to the fact that my firstborn has done grown up and left the nest!!!!! How dare he!!!!! I am so proud but I miss him dearly!!!! Anyway, I got my pictures back from his graduation and immediately was inspired to start scrapping. I mixed papers from a kit I bought from The ScrapRoom.
The mix of October Afternoon and Bella Blvd worked perfectly together on this page. I then topped it off by titling it with SRM stickers, using the Congratulations series. I just love how the stickers give my page such a polished look.



I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!


No comments: