Friday, June 3, 2011

The ScrapRoom....

I just love my new gig over at the The ScrapRoom!!!! Not only do I work with some amazing women, but I get my hands on not just one kit but six!!!!!!! Here are some other layouts and cards that I made with the kits....




 And folks, that is not all....there are still 2 other kits that I still have not opened yet. Ahhhh, yes, I feel so spoiled. I get to get my hands on all the latest and greatest and YOU CAN TOO!!!!!! So be sure and hop on over there to check out what the other girls did. I am sure you will be completely WOWED and INSPIRED!!!!!! Oh and Tell em' Kim sent ya!!!!! The ScrapRoom

3 comments:

Svetlana Austin said...

oh yes Kim, I am completely WOWED and INSPIRED!!! so many wonderful projects!

Gab said...

Wow Kim you are amazing! Love all your LOs and cards!

Bobby said...

Hi niice reading your blog