Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Fabulous Trio

Recently, I had the awesome privilege to combine Best Creation with Helmar adhesives and a very cool Punky Sprouts album. This week we will be working alongside Helmar to show you all the amazing crafts we have cooked up for your inspiration. Hopefully we will succeed in giving you lots of crafty, scrappy mojo to keep you scrappin' all summer long!!!! So without further adieu, here is my Alfalfa Sprouts Album.....













What do you think????? I hope you enjoy it, as much as I enjoyed making it. And here is a little crafty secret....You must have an adhesive that works like a charm, otherwise it slows down your creative process....so I used the two products from Helmar that you see above.

Ok, that is all from me today, but this is an all week reveal so I will be seeing you again! Until then, big hugs from me and I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments: