Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Color Room

I can't believe it....I finally had some much needed scrappy time all to myself. Seems like I have been producing one page after the next, catching up on many neglected photos. Anyway, the other day I traveled over to The Color Room and decided to play along. Here is the latest palette and here is the layout I created.....


This is my adorable little niece, Madisyn having fun entertaining herself on the floor. I just love her beautiful blue eyes!!!!!
Next, I was able to scrap Landon's 19th birthday pictures. This is one of the layouts done in honor of him....

 
I love that I was finally able to tear into these fab new Jillibean papers. Love them to bits and I love how this layout turned out! Perfect for any age, even a big ole boy that is turning 19!!!!!!!

Well, that's all for now...Hope you had a fab scrappy weekend too! xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Svetlana Austin said...

I like the color combination for the challenge, and I like the room on the picture! :-))))) and you did a great job with this inspiration - I love your joyful LO! it is very happy and full of life!
and I like very much the LO about your son - it is very bright, but it is sooooo right for this picture!

Jona Panesa said...

wow, these are lovely pages!