Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Scraproom Reveal

Guess what....the Sept. kits have been revealed and you are gonna LOOOOOVE em'!!!!!! Here are the "Flavor of the Month" kits....


Gorgeous Right????? I just love all the beautiful colors and what's even better is that Tammy has now added more embellishments!!!! Now on to the "Double Shot" kits.....

Eeeeek!!!!! I could not be more thrilled when I got these lovelies on my front door step!!!!! I loooove both of these manufacturers so both of these kits were such a treat to work with!!!!! Now here are some of the pages and cards I made for the reveal....



















I hope you enjoyed the reveal. For more inspiration, visit The ScrapRoom. I hope to see you there!!!!!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Very fun pages and wonderful kits!!!