Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Prom

Hi Scrappers!!!! Best Creation has a new line called "Simple Elegance" and it is simply lovely!!!!! Mix it up with their "Mr. & Mrs." line and you have a beautiful mix of black and white shimmery goodness!!!! When I got those papers in my hands, I immediately knew what I wanted to do with them. So often we immediately think of weddings, but I went back to another milestone....Prom!!!!! My son Landon and his date made it easy for me since their color scheme was black and white. Mix in some silver glitter paper and the whole scene was set!!!!!! Here is what I came up with....




So, what do you think???? I used a die designed by Donna Salazar for the flowers made for Spellbinders. Aren't the gorgeous????? I hope the next time you think formal, you will look to Best Creation....Glitter and Glam is what they do best!!!!! Until next time....Hugs xoxoxo

2 comments:

Jona Panesa said...

wow! you are so right! the simple elegance is really a perfect partner for Mr & mrs!

Popcorn Recipes said...

Nice blog you have