Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy days

Hi Scrappers!!! I just wanted to share one of my latest creations. I recently got my summer pictures developed and once I got them in my hands, my creative wheels began to turn. Do you do that???? All it takes is for me to see a beautiful picture of one of my kids or family members and the first thing I want to do is decide how I want to scrap it!!!! To me, it is never so much about the design of the page rather than finding a way to showcase the picture...that one precious piece of moment in time frozen forever on film. Pictures dictate the direction of all my layouts, but isn't that what it's all about....preserving those memories????
Ok...before I show you my layout I have a confession to make........I have a crush!!!!! Who might you ask???? Well let me show you....



I don't know if it is that whole bad boy image that I like or if I am just a glutton for punishment. Either way, he is nice on the eyes!!!!! Yummy!!!!

Now for my layout.....

I made this with my kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I loved the little crochet flower!!!! And the Simple Stories papers are just fabulous...mix that with some October Afternoon and you have perfection!!!!!

No comments: