Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sweet Tea

Hi Scrappers!!!! Have I told you how much I love my nieces???? Well, I do and Rheagan is no exception!!!!! Rheagan is the newest member of the family and she is the loveliest little ray of sunshine on the planet!!!!! I don't know if you remember, but my sister, 6 months later, is still recovering from a very difficult delivery. But, I believe God always replaces the bad with something GOOD, thus you have Rheagan. That little one is the happiest baby I have ever seen. She wakes up smiling and goes to bed smiling!!!! My sister has truly been blessed with a beautiful child!!!!!! Anyway, at 6 months old, Rheagan is such a ham!!!! She has discovered that inside a tall glass of liquid lies the sweetest flavor that has ever crossed her lips....SWEET TEA!!!!! Now every time she sees someone with a glass, she wants what is inside it!!!!! So, I thought I would scrap about one of those times while we were at a restaurant in Destin. Landon was holding her and got his first encounter with Rheagan and Sweet Iced Tea!!!!!


 I used my kit from The ScrapRoom. This month, Tammy gave us some pieces of the fab line from American Crafts...Amy Tan's Tangerine!!!!! I just love the vibrant colors and patterns in this line!!!!
Anywhoo, that's all I have for you today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend making memories with your family. Until then...... Hugs xoxoxox

No comments: