Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Some Best Creation LOVE...

I was going through some of my layouts and found a few Best Creation projects that needed some love. As you know, I am designing for a second term with BC and let me tell ya, that I just love their papers. If you ever have the opportunity to purchase some of their papers, I can promise that you will not be disappointed!!!! Anyway, here is one of the layouts I made using Best Creation's "Gone Camping" line...


We are not really a camping family but I can't tell you how many times we have created tents and camps indoors. The kids and I have pushed chairs together and grabbed all kinds of sheets and blankets and made some really cool forts, hide-outs, or camp sites....whatever our imaginations can dream up!!!! So, when I sifted through my pictures and found the ones of my daughter and her friend "camping out", I just knew I could have some fun with these papers!!!!! Anyway, whether you camp outside or camp indoors, this line is just precious and loads of fun!!!!!





No comments: