Thursday, August 4, 2011

One for the Road...

I wanted to share a couple more layouts before I take off for Destin, FL. I am so excited to be leaving for my annual family beach trip!!!!!
Ok, until then, here are a few things I have cooked up....
This first layout is #5 out 6 layouts I did while in Louisiana. I just love these pictures of my baby (Abigail) holding my sister's baby (Rheagan). I used a mixture of Echo Park and Crate Paper on this layout and I am completely smitten with how it turned out. I love making a girly page and this was full of all things girl!!!!

 Now, the next 3 layouts are made with my kits from The The ScrapRoom. I just love working for this kit club!!!!! Tammy gives you plenty of bang for your buck! Just look at my layouts....all of them made completely of the kit items except for the alphas, brads, or the occasional buttons. I couldn't be more thrilled with the way each of my layouts turned out!!!




I hope you all have been inspired somehow and I wish you all a wonderful "Scrappy" weekend!!!!


No comments: