Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to School!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!! Over here in Texas school is back in session, thus my theme for today!!!! I was recently challenged to create a school themed project with SRM's fabulous stickers! I began to search around the house for something I could use and found these cute little mason jars and I immediately knew what I wanted to create.


Here is the sticker sheet I used for the jars.....


Next, I created a layout using various school themed stickers.


Here are some of the stickers I used for my layout...




Hope you enjoy today's projects. Keep checking back with the SRM blog...We have a "Paper of the Week" feature every Monday and you will have an opportunity to win a fabulous prize package from the manufacturer featured along with SRM Stickers. 


No comments: