Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Stuff...

Greetings from Louisiana!!!!! I made it into town yesterday evening and am recooping from the long drive. It rained just about the whole time so I still have remnants of a headache still lingering. Believe it or not, I brought absolutely nothing in regards to scrapping. I figured there was so much to do and so little time to do it. Aside from the fabulous Thanksgiving dinner we will be having, my mom and I will be going into Tigerland on Friday to see the LSU/Arkansas game. Then on Saturday, we are going to tour a plantation home!!!! This will be one of the first trips that will be just me and my mom.....I am sooooo excited!!!!!

Now for the new stuff....I recently ordered one of the new lines from Echo Park and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I had these new pictures I took of my hubby and they were perfect for these papers. Here's what I did.....


See what I mean....Perfect combo!!!! Next I finally pulled out my Jillibean Soup kit from The ScrapRoom and played with it. I just love this new line from JS and I think I am going to have to order more....am I tempting you to shop yet????? LOL!!!!! Here is my layout.....


That's all from me today!!!! I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!! If you are interested, I am having a Black Friday party over at my Scentsy website. (I have a quick link at the top of my blog) Remember, Scentsy can make perfect Christmas gifts and you can shop from your seat and not on your feet!!!!! Just go to my website and click on "Black Friday Party" to begin your order. Have a fabulous day!!!!!

No comments: