Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hat Day

Good Morning Scrappers....Along with my fresh new look, I have some fresh new layouts to share!!!! My first layout is of my sweet Abigail. She participated in college and career week with her school. This day, Abigail had to wear a hat in support of her favorite college and of course she chose LSU!!!!! Geaux Tigers Baby!!!!! Ooops, got side tracked there for a minute!!!! So anyway, once again I pulled out my Bella Blvd Papers, "Making the Team". I tell you, Stephanie really hit a home run with this line....get it...home run!!!!! Just a quick funny, I am working off of fumes right now! Back to my layout...I got me a new canon printer and decided to play around with some different sizes of the pictures. I am not real happy with the quality of the print and I am not sure if it is the paper or the printer. I bought Kodak paper, but to be honest, I hate glossy photos and Wal-Mart was not supplying me many choices. But that is neither here nor there. Without further adieu, here is Abigail on "Hat Day".


 As I mentioned earlier, I have more to share so stay tuned and have a Terrific Thursday!!!!!!








No comments: