Tuesday, November 15, 2011

EP Fresh Face Designer???

Hi scrappers!!!! It has been a few days since my last post. Today, I thought I would give it another go for the Echo Park Fresh Face Designer. I truly love their papers and have so enjoyed working with just about every line they have put out!!!!! Here are a few....


This first design is a mixture of "A Walk in the Park" and "Sweet Summertime". The design of my page was inspired by a sketch over at "Once Upon a Sketch". I used my Cricut (Plantin SchoolBook) to cut my circle. The picture was literally taken at one of the parks where I live. We were celebrating my oldest son's graduation. What I love about Echo Park is there sticker sheets. I added the tree and then began to fill my page with fun items you might see at a park. When designing with the stickers, I often choose to add dimension by using pop dots. This is one of my favorite pages due to it's fun and playful vibe.


On this layout I used the Echo Park line, "Life is Good". Again, I pop dotted the stickers but kept the primary focus on the pictures. I love the block letters when playing with my title or to date my page. The papers on here just convey such joy and happiness which again is why I am so drawn to Echo Park.


I was so excited to get my hands on this Echo Park line, "Happy Days". What was even better is that Echo Park created chipboard stickers, which happens to be one of my favorite elements on my pages. I love layering the patterned papers and adding little pieces of interest around my page. Another favorite technique I like to use is paint splatters and faux stitching. I think the result was exactly what I wanted for the picture I used and this line couldn't have been more perfect!!!!


Lastly, I created this layout using the Echo Park line, "Apothecary Emporium". I had so much fun creating this page and again the patterns were so fun to work with. I pulled out my Tim Holtz flower die and the rest of my embellishments were stickers that I pop dotted all over the page. Another favorite item that I use quite often is Baker's twine. I can't help myself with that stuff. And look at those bats....so darn cute!!!!!

I hope you have enjoyed my layouts and as always if you have any questions as to what I used or how I created my pages, please feel to let me know. Enjoy your day and as always, scrap those memories!!!!!



No comments: