Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Football....

Hey fellow scrappers!!!! Did you know that The ScrapRoom has what is called "Recipe" layouts? It is for members only and what you get is full step by step instructions on how to reproduce 6 two page layouts!!! So, if you are a scrapper on the go and want to make quick pages, we have what the Dr. ordered. This month I got to work with the new fall line by We R Memory Keepers. I actually put a spin on it by scrapping football with fall papers. My son, Caleb, played football for the first time this year. He is in 7th grade and just totally wowed us with his mad football skills!!!!! We had an amazing season undefeated!!!!! I love me some football!!!!







Well, that is all for today....I hope next time you look for a kit club that has many cool perks, consider The ScrapRoom. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!!!! Hope you have a scrappy good Monday!!!!

Hugs,


No comments: