Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pure Sweetness and More

Morning Scrappers!!!!! Today is my Birthday....the big "39"!!!!! I think I will just stop there and work my way backwards!!!!!! Anyway, I have a couple of layouts to share today. I am so in love with Crate Paper this season...especially "Random". The colors are just so Lively and Fun!!!!! Here is a layout I made for my nieces that is completely comprised of Crate Paper!!!!!!





Isn't that the sweetest layout you have ever seen????!!!!! I just love my girls....perfect picture subjects!!!!! Anyway, the next layout is of my beautiful Abigail!!!!! Of course I am biased when it comes to my one and only girl!!!! I took this picture of her one morning before she headed out to school. She is only eleven but has really gotten in to all things trendy and fashionable!!!!! This particular morning she looked so beautiful so I just had to capture it on film. Now, you know how much I love Bella Blvd....so of course I had to scrap this moment with my new bella papers!!!!! Stephanie just has a way of designing stuff that is so darn cute....makes my mouth water!!!!!


Well, there ya go....I hope you are inspired and I wish you a very lovely day!!!!!!
Hugs xoxoxox


No comments: