Thursday, December 1, 2011

SRM Stickers DT Call (Warning: Multiple photos)

Wow, has it really been a year already????? SRM Stickers is having a DT call on Dec. 5th. Believe me when I say, you really want to get in on this!!!! Susan is so amazing and so generous with her stickers and tubes!!!!! I have so loved working with this company!!!!!

Here is my latest creation with SRM.....


When I work with other projects, I always love to add SRM stickers!!!! I will definitely continue to use their products in my future endeavors. Here are a few layouts and cards where I have incorporated SRM stickers....














 If you have made it this far than you can see that I have thoroughly enjoyed using SRM stickers!!!!! Good luck to all of you who try out for this AWESOME company!!!!!!!

Stay tuned for a future post...Yes, 2 post in one day!!!!!! The ScrapRoom has revealed there kits today and they are FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I had so much fun working with them. See ya in few.....






1 comment:

Susan said...

What a lovely post Kim with all those beautiful "Kim" creations using SRM Stickers. And thanks for the kind words. You will love what we have coming next.... :)