Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chronological or Scattered???

Hey Scrappers!!!! It's about 10:30 Sunday night and I am reminiscing with the kids through old yearbooks and baby books. My kids are loving every minute of it. Makes me wonder how much more they will enjoy my scrapbooks later in life. So, my subject matter tonight is on whether or not you scrap in chronological order or do you skip around????? I scrap like I live life....scatter-brained!!!! I am soooo ADD that it is hard to keep my focus unless I am inspired. Once I am inspired than I am able to completely immerse myself in what I am creating. With that in mind, here are some of the layouts I have been working on this week. One is from Thanksgiving about 4 or 5 years ago and then the other is from one of our family vacations. See, I told you....scatter-brained!!!!!!



1 comment:

Jenn in MO said...

I scrap my layouts totally out of order, but I organize them in my albums in chronological order! Best of both worlds!