Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More from The ScrapRoom

Hi Scrappers!!!! Brrrrrr....It is cold outside today!!!! Are you staying warm? I love this weather, especially this time of year. So, I have a few more layouts to share from The ScrapRoom....


Did you notice the SRM Stickers???? The Echo Park papers are adorable and so much fun!!!!


 Love me some Bella Blvd!!!!


And how about the Jillibean Soup papers???? Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!

On a side note, I started my physical therapy yesterday. Since my lumbar fusion, I have been having a lot of left leg pain. The doctors say I have some nerve damage so I thought I should try to do what I can to keep my muscles active. Looks like a have a lot of therapy in my future but I am optimistic in the fact that it can do nothing but help my situation.

Well, that's all for now! I hope you stay warm!!!!

Hugs,





No comments: