Sunday, July 10, 2011

SI and SRM partner

Hi Scrappers!!!! How is your Sunday? I am relaxing at my mom and dad's in Louisiana! So nice to be back home with the folks. My brother just arrived and momma is cooking pork loin, butter beans, and fried green tomatoes!!!!! YUM!!!!!!! Now that I have your drooling, I'll move on to some scrappy news.

Today SRM Stickers is sponsoring Sketch Inspiration. Have you ever been to the SI site? It is an amazing sketch site that is so much fun and so full of Inspiring ideas! The SRM DT was asked to design a layout or card based on this sketch.....

 And this is my take on the sketch.....

 

I used the beautiful sentiments "Shine your Light" from SRM Stickers but another fun little tid bit is.....you see the stitching????? Well, that is not a pen nor a sewing machine. It is a sticker!!!!!!! SRM has these fun stickers that have these little stitches on the page as well, so I added them to my page and viola.....a beautiful array of patterns pulled together by these sweet little sticker stitches. I also flipped the sketch to fit my picture. I really love the way it turned out....simply sweet! Another fun element is my paper bow. My friend Aphra did a neat little tutorial over at The ScrapRoom and I have been itching to make one for a layout.

I hope you are inspired and full of ideas to scrap your own pages and I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Oh, I hear my mom....it's time to eat!!!!! See ya later!!!!!!!

Hugs xoxox

No comments: