Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just for Fun

Hi folks....Still in Louisiana with my family and enjoying every single minute of it. I have been a little busy though creating projects for CHA!!!! I'll be able to let you in on all of them sometime next week!!!! This has been such an honor for me considering this is the first time I have had my work shown at a CHA convention.
I have been hanging on to a few layouts that I made last week and have finally had the time to sit down and post them. I just love that these are layouts I created just for me...not for a company, or a challenge, or an assignment...just for the fun of it!!!!!

 This first one is very special to me...it is a picture of all five of us at Landon's graduation. I really loved how it turned out and I felt Echo Park's line "For the Record" collection really helped convey the emotion and feeling of the day. It definitely was a day to take Note of!!!!


I think this layout is my fave. I based a lot of the design off of a sketch from "Once Upon a Sketch". Again, Echo Park was my choice of paper to create this Park themed layout. I mixed 2 of their lines and could not be more thrilled with how it turned out. The paint splatter is my new favorite product from Studio Calico, "Mr. Huey" white mist. I love how it dries completely white on any color paper!!!! Perfection!!!! When I get home, I will add a journal tag somewhere to complete the layout.

Lastly, is a layout I did of me and my husband. We rarely get to have our picture taken together, so needless to say I am happy when we do and it is actually pub worthy. On this layout I used primarily Bella Blvd.'s "Hello Beautiful". Stephanie Hunt's designs draw me in every time with her use of vibrant fun patterns. I also use some cute little embellies from Imaginisce. Loved those little bees flying through the trees....so CUTE!!!!!

Well, that is all for now. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Until then, have a wonderful weekend and I will see you on Monday!!!!! Stay tuned, I have some Best Creation and SRM projects coming soon!!!!!


1 comment:

Svetlana Austin said...

Kim I just love visiting your blog! your LOs are so full of hapiness and colors!