Sunday, July 31, 2011

Last Day to be a Winner...

****Hi Scrappers....just wanted to let you know that tomorrow is the last day to leave me a post for the drawing. After that, I will place all the names in a bowl and have my daughter pull out one lucky winner!!!


Ok, I wanted to show you #4 out of 6 layouts done while on vacation...


Can you believe this is the first time I have ever worked with this Summer line from Echo Park? I think this was EP's first debut into the the scrapbooking world. Anyway, I mixed it with another EP line and added a few little tid bits from Bella Blvd and my layout was complete. I am totally in love with the bright, fun papers. I like papers that look "Happy" because they make me happy.  This layout makes me happy because of the joy Landon brings to me and especially to my momma in these pictures. He always loves to mess with her...such a kidder...if that's even a word! LOL!!!! This was an easy layout to put together and as for the stickers, just add pop-dots and voila!!!!

I hope you had a restful and relaxing weekend. Don't forget to leave your name for the drawing to win some fab scrap goodies....refer to my previous post, "Passing it On".




No comments: