Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's Who I Am

Hi Scrappers!!!! I am back from vacation and so happy to be home! It's so hard to live away from your family but at the same time I am thrilled to be in my own house with my sweet husband and my 3 amazing children!!!!

Well, while I was on vacation, my scrappy mojo was flowing! In two weeks, I was able to complete 11 projects for CHA (2 layouts and 9 cards) and 6 1/2 layouts because 1 is still in progress. Later this week I will be doing a tutorial for one of the layouts I created so be on the look out for that.

The layout below is a page I did about my cutie pie, Caleb. He is such an Outdoor Enthusiast!!!! Caleb has loved the outdoors since he was a small child. He likes to fish, hunt, play ball, climb trees, go exploring and much much more. I lucked up and found the entire Studio Calico "Countryside" collection at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in my hometown. I knew it would be perfect when creating pages about my son.....and this is what I came up with!


Have a Wonderful day!!!!!


No comments: