Friday, July 1, 2011

Reveal Time....

Ooops!!!! I am almost a day late but today is the fabulous reveal over at The ScrapRoom!!!!!  As usual Tammy has put together some amazing kits. And of course, I couldn't wait to dig in.....






So, as you can tell, there are many choices for you to choose from and that is not all....there are still 2 other kits I have yet to use. You will so enjoy this kit club!!!! I just love that I get the opportunity to play with so many different lines in just one package of goodies...keeps me busy for days!!!!!! Be sure to check out the entire kit reveal, along with the rest of the Design Teams creations. Loads of inspiration!!!!!!

Hope you have a fabulous Holiday Weekend. I will be kickin' it up with my family in Louisiana....cajun style!!!!! Hugs to all of you!!!!!

No comments: