Saturday, July 30, 2011

The ScrapRoom Sneak....

Guess what...it's that time again and you are going to love the line up over at The ScrapRoom!!!!! Now, I can't tell you yet what the kits are but I can show you a picture of the papers I got to work with for the DoubleShot kit. If you are curious about the Flavor Of the Month kits, then go to The ScrapRoom Blog
and check out the previous posts to see all the sneaks. Here is what I created with one of my DoubleShot kits....


On a personal note, here is another layout I created on vaca.....



This was made with my kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I really enjoyed having the time to play with it during my stay in Louisiana. My momma was so sweet and set up a table for me so I could scrap and hang out with the rest of the family. I miss her so much and wish we didn't have to live so far a part...but that is for another post. Time for me to get working on some more projects. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!!!


No comments: