Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fireproof

Duane and I saw this movie a couple of days ago and I have been forever changed by its message. I urge every married couple to see Fireproof.
This is the book that was referenced in the movie



I went out and bought the movie and the book at Lifeway's. I am anxious to take the 40 day challenge!!!!!!



Prior to the movie, Duane came home with these babies. I looooooove white lillies!!!!!!!! Then it was off to dinner for 2. I just love surprises like these!
Here are my latest layouts. I recently purchased some fabulous papers from three new lines by Cosmo Cricket. I just love the bright, bold colors!!!!! And a big thank you goes out to my friend Debbie {PaperJunkie} for showing me how to make these fantastic flowers below.






I was given this friendship award by Debbie {PaperJunkie}. Thanks again Debbie. I am truly honored!!!!!!

No comments: