Monday, February 23, 2009

Toot!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited!!!!!! Basic Grey just picked up my layout, "Mommy's Angel", for their website gallery!!!!!! This is the third layout that has been accepted by Basic Grey!

I want to take a moment to thank the gals over at Creative Scrappers. I had the awesome opportunity to be the Guest Designer for sketch #38. I love their blog for the sketches, talent, and inspiration. You ROCK Creative Scrappers!!!!!!!
If I haven't said it before...I am so thrilled to have the newest addition to our family. Madisyn is my baby sister's first child. I have so enjoyed scrapping pages for our sweet little bundle of joy.

You want to know what I did this weekend? Well, my days are now filled with spring activities. Caleb is now playing baseball for the first time. He really has fallen in love with this all-american sport and I look forward to his first game!

Landon had his track meet this past Thursday and I was able to snap this shot of him during his 100 meter hurdles. I am playing around with my new camera and trying to perfect the "action shot". I really liked the way this one turned out.

Last but not least I have an oldie but goodie. I didn't think I had ever posted this layout before and it is based on one of my favorite sketches by Liz Q. over at My Creative Scrapbook.


1 comment:

said...

Congrats Kim!! Lots of good things happening for your right now!! YAY!!!

I left a little award for you on my blog!!

Have a great day!!