Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am a computer JUNKIE!!!!!!

Ok, so much to tell and not a whole lot of time to do it! Really, my stomach is grumbling telling me that it is time for food...not that I need too much food but that is a whole other story! Anyway...I will admit it, I am a computer JUNKIE! There, I said it. I have lived and barely survived 8 days 8 hours and 21 minutes of no computer but hey, who's counting! I am now up and running that is, the internet is up and running and I am going crazy trying to catch up on all the stuff I have missed. Crazy, huh?????

This is what is going on in my life as of now...Caleb, my younger son has signed up to play baseball this spring. So all those beautiful curls he is sporting in the picture below has now been removed. He decided he would go for a much cleaner "jock" look while playing ball. My baby girl, Abigail has a birthday coming up...NINE years old. OH MY GOSH, time sure does fly by. I wish they didn't have to grow up so fast!
More news, Landon, my oldest son got his letterman jacket. Forgive me while I brag a little (you know that is what us moms are good for). Landon was 1 out of 3 freshman to letter in track his freshman year!!!!! (he is a sophmore this year) At his banquet last spring, Landon was awarded the student with the most track points earned out of the entire freshman team. He was honored by having his name engraved on a plaque that will remain in the school for years to come!!!!! Yes, my kid did that!!!!!! I am so proud!
While I have been living in the desert of no technology or internet I threw myself into my craft. I will however not show all of the layouts I created here for it would just be more than your eyes could bear. Seriously though, I worked on a few projects and I have some exciting news to share but I don't want to say anything yet. At least it is exciting to me. Ok, have a peek at what I have been doing and I am going to go and feed the beast within......I'm starving!



















2 comments:

said...

Hey Kim, sure have missed seeing you around.....So glad you're back online! Looks like you're put your time to good use!! Beautiful layouts!! So when can you share the good news with us??? Hope I don't have to wait too long!!
Have a great weekend!!

Ann Edwards said...

Congratulations on being "guest designer" for Creative Scrappers!