Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scraproom Remodel

I worked my hindparts off yesterday!!!!!! I was in the mood for change so I started with my scraproom. This particular room used to be my dining room and is one of the first rooms you see when you walk in my house. I don't have the funds to buy the kind of furniture I would really like to have for a scraproom but what I have works for now. Anyway, it looks cleaner, everything in it's place and it makes me feel like I accomplished something!











I looooooove this picture of Landon!!!!!!! I was so afraid to scrap it for fear that I would not do it justice. I wanted every part of this layout to draw your eye to the picture itself. I hope I did just that!





My dear Caleb...he has been an "old soul" since the day he was born. I have scrapped this picture before but this time I used photoshop elements to make the photo black and white and then focus all the attention on his deep blue eyes!



No comments: