Friday, March 29, 2013

Pure Happiness

Hello Scrappers and Happy Good Friday to you all!!!!! I am enjoying my day with my baby girl! Every once in a while when all my guys are gone and it is just me and my girl, we like to stay in our jammies, curl up in the bed, and watch movies all day!!!! Believe me when I say, I treasure moments like this! Abigail is 13 now and thankfully still likes to hang out with momma!

So, today I wanted to share my recent layout of Abigail and my dear niece, Lauren. This fun little picture was taken 2 years ago on Thanksgiving day. The girls love for me to do photo shoots of them and they are always eager to strike a pose!!!! The papers I used are from the fab Prima collection called "Divine". I wanted to really bring out the purple and blue colors along with some hints of brown. I used some Lindy's sprays and then I pulled out my new paints from Shimmerz. I really must say I am in love with all of the Shimmerz paints and sprays!!!!! The colors are sooooo vibrant and shimmery!!!!! After layering my papers I then started to build my beautiful cluster of flowers. Add in a few trinkets, resin, and hemp twine and voila.....a so very lovely page of my girls to treasure forever!!!!!

I have found that I am totally in love with mixing my mixed media skills along with my scrapping. This style gives me all the texture and dimension that I so love on my pages!!!!!! I hope that if you ever have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email. I would be happy to help you in any way that I can. But, if you just love my design, I would love to hear from you as well. You, my scrappy friends mean the world to me and when you leave your sweet comments, I completely feel wonderfully connected to you....you my wonderful friends who I share my art, my soul!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you and I wish you a very blessed and Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!


 
~K~