Friday, March 22, 2013

Inspire

Hello....Hope all of you are having a pleasant day. Thank God it is Friday!!!!! My plans this weekend are pretty simple...scrapbook and introduce my daughter to some classic movies. She is 13 years old and has never seen Sound of Music or The Wizard of Oz. 

Now, on to some scrappy info. This particular layout is very "technique" intense. First let me brag on where I got all the lovely papers and embellies. Recently I stumbled across a few blogs that spoke of the store/kit club C'est Magnifique. So, I decided to check it out and quickly realized that I wanted to sign up. I strongly suggest you check them out for yourself  Here.

Ok, now for what I did on this page...first I applied molding paste to my brick stencil/template. Than I added some sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang to my papers. I stayed close to the corals, browns, and light purple. On the bricks I sprayed over it with a sand color, outlined each brick with a light charcoal pencil then highlighted it with some green glimmer mist that I brushed on every other brick. I also stamped over the bricks with a Prima texture stamp for some added texture. The birdcage is from Blue Fern Studios. I used some brown glimmer mist that was two toned with brown and green then painted on some crackle glue. This effect turned out so stunning!!!! I then highlighted it with the green glimmer mist that was included in the kit. This is such a beautiful kit and I have tons more paper and such to make several more layouts. If you have anymore questions please feel free to email me or leave me a comment or if you were inspired you can leave me a comment. I love to hear from all of you and it has been really quiet on my blog for some time now.



Well, I wish you all a wonderful weekend and will be back to share more. Much love to you all!!!!!

~K~

No comments: