Sunday, March 10, 2013

Just a Quickie....


Just wanted to stop by today to drop off a few layouts that I finished but never blogged about. I have so loved digging back into my scrap supplies and preserving memories that will last forever.

This first one is of my niece, Madisyn. Such an awesome moment catching her so unaware. Here I gessoed some dots with a stamp and used a new stamp from Prima for added texture. The papers are all Simple Stories. Just goes to show you can grunge up and distress almost any paper line. I love the measuring tape ribbon from Maya Arts and all flowers are Prima.




This next one is one of my absolute faves!!!!! It is of my beautiful mother! I used my Jan. kit from Swirlydoos plus some added embellishments that I already had in my stash. I completely love the finished result.


This last one is of my gorgeous youngest son. I used a line I found made by Jillibean Soup that was geared towards men. Added some stamped dots and texture in the background along with some sprays made by Lindy's Stamp Gang...love that stuff. No flowers were added but I am still happy with how it turned out and so was Caleb:)



That's all for now. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. I am currently in West Monroe, Louisiana spending our spring break with all of my family. Are you a Duck Dynasty fan???? If so, I am proud to say that they are from my hometown. You may think they are some crazy rednecks but they are some rich crazy rednecks so they must be doing something right. Did you know that Phil has a Master's Degree from Louisiana Tech and Willie also has a 4 year degree in business so that he could take over the business. Just a little tid bit of information if you are a fan....or not.

Ok, now I'm leaving....going to see Oz with my momma and my sister and my daughter....Girls Night. Hugs and lots of love to all of you!!!!!!

~K~

No comments: