Monday, April 18, 2011

Stampin'Up and SRM

Lately, I have been in the mood for making cards...especially with stamped images. I know this is not a new concept, but I have been terrified of this side of paper crafting so I am truly happy that I am conquering my fears. Anyway, last week I received these "oh so elegant" stamps from Stampin'Up and I just had to pull them out and play. The idea of my card comes from various cards out of the Stampin'Up catalog. I just love that they inpire you with so many creative ideas!!! Anyway, here is one that I did and for the sentiment I used......you guessed it, SRM Stickers!!!!! I thought it would be cool to combine the two.


This is the stamp set I used called "Nature Walk". An absolute gorgeous stamp set!!!!
Don't forget...I am still having a drawing for a set of stamps from Stampin'Up along with so surprise goodies! All You have to do is sign up for my Newsletter on my Stampin'Up website HERE.

Have a Fabulous Day!


No comments: