Friday, April 22, 2011

Just Sharing....

Isn't it terrible when you forget something???? Or you have that nagging thought in the back of your mind that you may or may not have forgotten to do something. Well, sometimes I feel like I lost my noggin' somewhere between now and last year. LOL!!!! I am so ADD that it is scary. Now I have a son and a daughter who are ADD. I think we all learned our coping skills together but yet, I still have my moments just as they do.

Anywhoooo, I was looking at some cards I had done and absolutely could not remember if I had shared them before. But, I figure if you have seen them, maybe someone else hasn't. So, I am going to share them anyway. I hope you enjoy!









Please know that if you ever have any questions about what I make, just ask in the comment section and leave me an email address and I will be more than happy to answer you back.

Lastly, I want to wish you and your family a Very Happy Easter. I know I am very thankful for my Lord and Saviour and His sacrafice. Blessings to you all!!!!!

No comments: