Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stampin' Up & Free Goodies



I found another tutorial that I thought you might enjoy. Tami is a fellow Stampin'Up demonstrator and I just loooove her tutorials!!!!! I don't know about you but I have noticed a huge trend growing with stamps and card making. Even Two Peas has delegated an entire section of their site to cards and products needed for card making. That's where I come in as well....I want you to know that I am going to start working more with stamps from Stampin'Up and try to show you the fab products that we have that are comparable and in my opinion, the best stamps out there. Also, I would love to be your personal demonstrator. We have wonderful card stock, stamp pads of all colors, and of course fantastic stamps (clear or wood mount).

If I can be of any help, just know that I will do my best to work with you in any way that I can. As you can tell, I love this craft and I enjoy growing and pursuing all avenues that this hobby has to offer. Please check out my website in  the upper left corner of my blog and I would love for you to register for my monthly newsletter. I am also going to hold a drawing....from now till the end of the month, whoever registers for my newsletter, I will have a drawing for a set of Stampin'Up birthday stamps along with a fab RAK of goodies that I stumbled across during my move. Good luck to you all and thank you for always stopping by my little spot of the world. I appreciate each and every one of you!!!!!!!

Hugs xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Hettie said...

I agree with you that this is an awesome card. Love that shade of blue you use. Thanks for the tutorial.