Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sketch Inspiration & EP

Hey!!!! Hope your day is scrappy and productive. Speaking of productive, I have a layout to share with you. The other day I found this fabulous sketch over at Sketch Inspiration so I had to play!!!!

Don't ya just love this sketch???? Well, I had some new Echo Park papers that I was just itching to use. And don't you just love my sweet Abigail? This picture was taken on our first day at Disneyworld. Abigail, Momma, and I were in awe of this magical resort. Oh how I wish we could go back!!!! Anywhoooo, I just love how my page turned out and every bit of it was made from the fab Echo Park line "For the Record".


So, if your looking for inspiration, take a look at the fab Sketch Inspiration site. Tell em, Kim sent ya!!!!!

2 comments:

Shona said...

fun layout ...love the colors :)

Svetlana Austin said...

I like the splash of red on your LO!