Friday, October 28, 2011

A Proud Moment

Hi Scrappers!!!! I know I have scrapped pics of Landon's graduation before, but there are so many wonderful moments captured that day that I can't help but keep scrapping them. The one I am about to show you is special in it's own right. My husband, took on Landon and me when Landon was only four years old. Blending a family is hard in it's own right but when I look at how far we have come and the love that these two share, I am forever grateful! It makes me all the more certain that God truly put Duane and I together for a reason. Landon has never really known his biological father for too many reasons to explain but it warms my heart that when he tells his "daddy", Duane, that he would not have it any other way. Love really knows no bounds!!!!

On, to the layout....I had the pleasure of visiting my lss owned by the sweetest, Mrs. Karrie Allen!!!! If you are ever in Spring, TX you must make a trip to Scrappin Savvy!!!! Anyway, I found the wonderful Authentique papers that I have itchin' to get my fingers on. With that said, when I picked my photo, I couldn't wait to get started. And here is the finished product.....


I found some of the fall stickers from Lily Bee and used those for the flags one of the buttons, then I used some of the MME brads to finish it off. The paint splatter is from my collection of October Afternoon's "Boarding Pass". I hope you are inspired to pull out your scrappy goodies to scrap all those wonderful memories!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

Hugs xoxoxo

No comments: