Monday, October 17, 2011

Extra Extra!!!!!

Hi Scrappers!!!! Have you signed up for your Bella Blvd. Newsletter???? Well, they have this brand new section called "Facebook Favorites" and guess what????.....Laura Vegas emailed ME to contribute one of my layouts!!!!! To say that I was thrilled is putting it mild! 

So Scrappers, head on over to Bella  Blvd and sign up today! You never know when it may be your turn to be featured in the Bella News!!!!!

Now, on to some recent inspiration. Have you ever thought that scrapping could be good for the soul???? Well, I'm here to tell ya that even when your feeling low, scrapping can actually be good for your health.This weekend I managed to complete 2 layouts. I'll share only one of them today.....


I absolutely love these papers by Echo Park!!!! They are a "must have" to add to your Halloween collection. Stay tuned and I will bring you another layout tomorrow along with a sketch. Until then, try to get through your Monday!!!!!!
Hugs xoxox

No comments: