Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Brotherly Love

Hi scrappers. Just the other day I completed a layout comprised totally of Studio Calico!!!! I find that their papers are perfect for just about anything but especially perfect for boys. Here is my finished product....


I just love that my boys are so close now. In the last year so many changes have taken place but through those changes my boys have become best friends. For a momma, that is a dream come true!!!!
So, what do you think of the Studio Calico papers???? The "Memoir" Collection has the perfect color combinations and when I spied that bright eggplant color on the patterned paper, I knew it would be pure loveliness for our beautiful beach pictures.

I hope you are making it through the week....only 2 more days to go before it's the weekend again!!!! Have a lovely day!!!


No comments: