Thursday, September 30, 2010

We Three

I have still been playing with my Bella Blvd papers because as I said before I just love the bold mix of colors in the paper lines. When I came across this picture of my sister, brother-in-law, and niece, an idea began to form as to how I wanted to design this layout. I knew I wanted it to be about family, and the "Honey, I'm Home" collection was just the ticket!!! Next I pulled out my Quickutz Revolution and made the sweetest little tree for an embellishment and then hand cut the little birdies from the paper to place in the tree.....toooo cute!!!!! I free handed my clouds on the blue patterned paper and viola.....a sweet homey picturesque scene that works perfectly for a sweet new family. Happy Scrappin!!!!!!


1 comment:

Frances said...

Love, love this layout Kim, and I love Bella for just the same reasons...such fun!!