Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Too Cute

Today it is all about Caleb. Caleb is my middle child and as per normal, he has the classic middle child syndrome. He is such an amazing kid and so extremely wise beyond his years. When he was born I always called him my "lil man" and to this day his nickname is just so fitting to his personality and our relationship. I could go on and on about Caleb but I am sure you don't want to hear me continuously bragging about my child so I am going to leave you with my recent layout of ..........guess who..........Caleb!!!!!!!!


About the layout.....I used a lot of pop dots to add dimension. I mixed 2 Bella Blvd. lines just a little to get the color scheme I wanted. I just love Stephanie's bold color palettes she uses in her papers. This was such a fun layout to make and very easy. I hope you enjoy and have an awesome day!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Vel said...

Aww, I just love this lo. The monsters are way too cute! :)