Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sharks...OH MY!!!!

Look at my silly kids!!!!! They just consistently crack me up! This is the stuff I want them to always remember. I used my kits from My Creative Scrapbook to create this page with a few odds and ends that I already had. I also used a technique that my fellow DT gal pal, Mirelle, uses quite often which is feaux stitching. If you notice the circle you will see what appears to be white stitching. Mirelle uses a black marker first to draw the stitches then goes back over the black with a white pen....I prefer the white signo pen. In between each stitch I used a paper piercer to make the little holes to complete the effect. When I see Mirelle's pages, I am always wowed by this easy technique and how striking her pages look. If you have not seen her work, you really should run over to My Creative Scrapbook and check her out.


Don't you just love looooooong car rides???? Well Little Miss Madisyn sure did NOT!!!!!! My little niece is not unlike many other children when it comes to the strong dislike of her car seat. Being the awesome Aunt that I am, I just had to take a picture of her so I could scrap it. You think she will be mad at me for it one day?


Gasp........Sigh........be still my heart!!!!!! Yes, these are my babies!!!!!! I got my Noel Mignon Sweet Sue kit and could not wait to play! This is not my normal style of layout, but I am super pleased with how it turned out.

Hope all of you are having a super scrappy day!!!!! Until next time......Hugs from me to you!


No comments: