Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Round Robin Challenge

 Have you heard of the Round Robin Challenge? Well, I am participating in this challenge for my first time over at the forum of Scraps of Darkness. Have you joined this kit club yet? I urge you to come over and check us out and we will make you feel right at home!!!!

Here is the layout I made for my team. Now the next person in line has to scraplift my layout. On this page I used lots and lots of Shimmerz, as well as modeling paste and stamping. I wanted lots of layering and lots of texture and dimension. I absolutely love the outcome. The papers I used are from the Divine collection by Prima. They fit perfectly with the beautiful moment I captured of Abigail putting on her tap shoes for her very first class. I'll never forget that day and how far she has come since then. At the bottom I used one of the frames with the word "Goal" centered in it. I wanted Abigail to remember that when she set her goal of learning to dance, and by never giving up, she could achieve it and the skies the limit from that day on.


Here are some close-ups of my layout....I hope you can see bits of all the shimmery goodness as well as the layers I used to build my page.



 
~K~

6 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful layout! Love the colors!

Monica said...

I thought this was so beautiful. I love the close ups and details you provide.

Heather Jacob said...

loving this, so many delish layers ... hugz from me x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO, love the misting and the colors. Beautiful.

Laurie Moore said...

This layout is so bright and pretty. Love all the layers and colors.

Val-Belle said...

This is a beautiful layout. I must go and check out this site. Maybe this would work for me.. .The kits I mean. :D Postage to South Africa is normally horrendous but I really like what you got.
The layout is so beautiful and I love all the layers and the textures... I have joined your blog too.