Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012

Hi Scrappers!!!!! I have just returned from Louisiana and getting readjusted to the business of life. The kids have school tomorrow and all things return to normal. I had a wonderful vacation and completely enjoyed my time with family and friends. I even worked in a little photo shoot with all 3 of my kiddos. Here are a few of my faves....











So proud of my babies!!!! This was my Christmas present from them....I had to bribe my boys....LOL!!!!!

Here are a few layouts to share with you that I worked on prior to the Christmas/New Years Holidays......





Most all products used on these are by Bella Blvd. I threw in some of the Lily Bee "memorandum" on two of the layouts. I've been trying to scrap some of my older pictures. I can't wait to get back to my scrap desk. I have missed my creative outlet. I am in need of some scrappy therapy!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful evening!
~K~

1 comment:

Karan Gerber said...

Hi Kim

Wishing you a wonderful new year, may it be bright and prosperous for you and your family. :) Love the photos, and the layouts are fab!