Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Space Mission....

Morning Folks! Remember how I told you my love for OA???? Well, I have another layout to share made with the fab "space" line. And boy, do I have tons of pictures to scrap. At least I got 1 done and many many more to go. As for my layout, I had saved a sketch from Creative Scrappers on my Pinterest....



I absolutely love these papers and the vintage space theme is absolutely precious. My son, Caleb, and I were looking at these pictures and were amazed at how much he has grown just since these were taken. He had a major growth spurt over the summer. Just goes to show how wonderful it is to preserve those memories. Not much more going on right now except for reading the 2nd book in The Hunger Games series. Wishing you a fantastic day!!!!
~K~

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What an adorable,sweet and pretty layout my friend!!