Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love & SRM Stickers (sniff sniff)

Hey Scrappers!!! Today I wanted to share with you a layout I had done for SRM Stickers. We were required to create something using the "Love" themed stickers. As my time draws to a conclusion with the team and  with the wonderful Susan and Jenyfur, I honestly get a little teary eyed just thinking of how thankful I am to have served amongst these amazingly talented and creative ladies!!!!! I will be forever grateful to SRM Stickers for stretching my artistic abilities and challenging me to work outside of my comfort zone. If you know me, you know that I primarily love to create layouts, but now I have other creations to add to my resume' due to SRM Stickers!!!!! Here is my latest contribution....


Just in case you are curious, I used the "Happy Days" collection by Echo Park. And remember, next time you are working on a layout, consider using SRM stickers for your title, adding print to a picture, or just adding interest to your page. The skies the limit!!!! 
Have a lovely day,
~K~

No comments: