Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Outdoor Beauty

Wow, another fabulous line from Best Creation!!!! They keep producing one awesome paper line after the other. I just love playing around with these wonderful papers! Every time Mr. UPS man shows up at my door with my box of plenty, I am so anxious to start playing with the fab goodies inside. If you have been out camping with the family or just have some pictures of the kiddos outdoors maybe camping in the backyard, these papers will be perfect for you. Here is my sweet niece, Lauren! Outside of my mom's house was the most beautiful colors of fall from all the trees. So guess what....Aunt Kim wanted pictures!!!!!! Here is a beauty of a beauty......


Like what you see...then start looking for this fab "Outdoor" line of papers by Best Creation! I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!!
Hope you have a fabulous Scrappy Day!!!!

Hugs,






No comments: